**IT IS ESSENTIAL that you understand this content is specifically developed & effective FOR YOURPERSONAL EDUCATION ONLY.
No content in may be printed, shared or distributed without express written permission from Kim Snyder, director of The Voice Club.
- Share your results!
- Brag about your improvements!
- Feel rightfully proud of yourself!
- Then send your singing friends here
Everything I design is completely unique...and I almost had to die to learn it...so....
...when you unlock something new, please thank me by sending other singers back to the source.
*Church singers have access to FREE live vocal bootcamp training. Find out more here!
****VOCAL MASTERY COURSE STUDENTS***
Vocal success with all of our training relies completely on a thorough understanding of the entire method in a specific order.
*THIS MATERIAL IS NOT FOR USE BY VOICE TEACHERS - CHOIR DIRECTORS - SINGING INSTRUCTORS ETC*
By accessing this content you are agreeing not to use any part to train other singers, for free or as part of any paid service.
As a previous BAD VOICE TEACHER I know it is common to seek out anything we can add to help our singers.
That's because what WE were given was NOT a whole, complete solution.
**This course is not open to the public for a very specific reason:
In the brief time that it was, multiple singing teachers did exactly what I do all of this to PREVENT (& they had agreed not to):
They took pieces of the carefully crafted complete, healthy meal and mixed it in with the fast food and complete garbage taught elsewhere, resulting in mixed messages, incomplete progress and potential harm in the voices of their singers.
I LITERALLY LIVE TO PREVENT CONFUSION, DISILLUSIONMENT AND SLOWED/STALLED/REVERSED PROGRESS IN VOICES.
...not to yell, but...it's the entire reason I do what I do.
If you love helping other singers, please know that The Voice Club Method is the exception to anything else you'll come across:
This method CANNOT FIX any singer who does not have a complete and comprehensive understanding of the whole approach.
Will it be a quick fix for something?
But, add anything from another teaching approach and it will not provide consistent, reliable results and will only serve to further frustrate your singers.
Here’s what you CAN do:
- SHARE how your thinking has changed.
- ENCOURAGE & motivate singers with the knowledge that their potential is VAST.
- SHOW them that you’re still growing - like we all should.
- CHANGE anything you were previously doing that you’ve learned is ineffective.
Want to do more?
Direct them to or free training resources at TheVoiceClub.com or become one of many past singing teachers who privately train with us.
----And now for the rest of the legal mumbo jumbo you're agreeing to-------
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Voice Club at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Voice Club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Voice Club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Voice Club be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, even if authorized persons have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Voice Club does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Voice Club may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Voice Club does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials, or provide continuing access to materials if removed from this educational material host.
The Voice Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Voice Club of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Voice Club's website shall be governed by the laws of The Voice Club Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.